Join the ‘New to India’ business programme to explore trade opportunities in India.
India business programme
The India business programme is a programme which will enable you to access the expertise and experience needed to start and work on a strategy for trade with India. Bespoke support will be made available through the members of the Yorkshire Asian Business Association
Any company with a product or service that can be sold to the Indian market (with little or no experience of doing business with India) and wants to develop that business quickly and effectively can benefit from the India business programme
The India business programme includes training, identifying business partners, a visit to India and meeting potential business partners, translations, interpreting and ongoing support for a robust export plan and first sales deal in India
The India business programme includes:
– Accessing the suitability of your product or service for India
– Training on how to do business in India
– Identification of suitable partners for your product/service
– Due diligence on the suitable partners
– Arrangements for a visit to India
– Supporting with marketing material, web site content and other promotional information
– Arranging the visa and travel
– Pre-visit briefing this will be taking place on the 18th October 2019 in Leeds/Sheffield
– Accompanied trade visit to India, Inc. business/economy flights, visa, accommodation, transport in India and interpreter, full bespoke meeting programme will be arranged for all on the India business programme
– Next steps: follow up on leads, develop business in India
Exporting for Growth Funding Available (see attached form)
India and the Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission
The Aim: Ultimately to platform and prioritise the Northern Powerhouse offer to India creating a special and direct partnership with the most progressive states in India.
• Costs of getting to the target country /Flights
• In-country accommodation
• Meals whilst on the trade mission
• Bespoke meeting plan tailored to meet with potential customers
• Support with the follow-up plan
• DIT Registration cost
• Consultancy to help develop your export strategy & mentoring / consultancy for language and cultural awareness
See attached application form
India is the second largest country in the world by population, the world’s largest democracy and the largest English-speaking nation in the world.
Recording an annual average growth rate of 7.5% from 2004 to 2013, India’s economy is now growing faster than China’s. The country’s economy is set to exceed the size of the UK economy in the next few years and is forecast to be the 7th largest economy in the world by 2019.
India’s new government is committed to pursue economic growth and initiatives including “Make in India”, “Digital India” “Skill India” and “Smart Cities” have created a positive business environment with several business growth opportunities.
India’s growth is largely driven by domestic demand, fuelled by a rapidly growing middle class.
It is an important market for UK goods and services, including consumer products.
This trade mission is for businesses is an opportunity for market commercialisation for Northern Businesses looking to export, by working with regional and national partners. In country there will be a focus on:
• Digital Technology
• Bioscience and Biotechnology Capability
• Smart Cities Lead State.
• Smart Specialisation Sectors include:
o Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM).
• Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with Education and industrial Institutes.
India Trade Mission November 2019
• Networking opportunities and client entertainment provided
• Prearranged B2B meetings
• Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing market information and advice on how to do business in India
• Shared intelligence through group visit
• Services of an experienced mission manager before and during the visit
• Meet with Ministers and policy makers
• Meet with chamber of commerce leads.
• Gain direct access to market/target audience
Contact us for more information on itinerary or to register your interest.