Building on our smaller, networking events, we come together once a year for the YABA Annual Awards dinner, established to celebrate and recognise the amazing contribution of Asian businesses make to the UK and celebrate how diverse our business are. The last two dinners have truly done this and we’re back for a third year, this year with the theme Breaking Down Barriers.
We don’t want to tell you everything, but The Band of The Royal Armoured Corps are a real treat and we can’t wait for you to see what they can do. There’ll be wonderful food and of course what we are all attending for, the presentation of the awards!
Why not nominate your business or someone’s business that you think deserves to win? Our categories are below, and you can nominate online here.
- Emerging Entrepreneur
- Food, Drink and Agri-Tech Business of the Year
- International Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- SME Business of the Year
- Professional of the Year
If you attended in 2015, you’ll remember the fabulous atmosphere, gorgeous food and inspiring winners – take a look at the video below if you were too busy networking to take it all in, and if you didn’t attend watch to find out what you missed!
Here are the top 5 reasons why we think you should attend:
1) Network with over 500 Business leaders from across the region, and build connections with some of the highest performing business.
2) Celebrate the success of the region’s top business in the YABA awards, hosted by the one and only Tommy Sandhu. Maybe collect an award yourself? Nominate now!
3) Indulge in our welcome reception, canapés, and a sumptuous three course Indian fusion meal, the perfect menu for an incredible evening.
4) Enjoy something a little different from The Royal Armoured Corps – expect the unexpected!
5) Support a great cause. This year we are raising money for Forget Me Not Child. Last year we raised over £1700 for Yorkshire Cancer Research and once again we are excited to continue to make a difference to our local community.
Registration is now live.