As the news about the Covid19 pandemic becomes more acute, it is up to us to do what we can to follow the regulations, advice and obey the rules.
Local alert levels
- You should be aware of your local alert level and the associated guidance. Please use the postcode checker
Rule of Six
- Only six people are legally allowed to meet socially, both indoors and outdoors.
- The only exception to this is if everyone who lives in the same household or is in a support bubble totals more than six people.
NHS Test and Trace
- Download the NHS Test and Trace App and encourage your friends and family to as well.
- The more rapidly we can identify people who may have been at risk of infection and, if necessary, tell them to self-isolate, the more effectively we can reduce the spread of the virus and maintain transmission at low levels.